Pure Wellness is an award-winning multi-location wellness center, within the great state of Delaware! With a patient-centered approach to healthcare, we believe in treating the body as a whole and getting to the “root cause” of a patient’s discomfort.
We are always looking for chiropractic assistants, who align with the Pure Wellness mission and vision; To add value to people’s lives! If you are looking to be a part of a positive and alternative healthcare team, along with a forever employment home, we urge you to apply, using the button, below!
Chiropractic Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Serves patients by greeting and assisting them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
• Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone and answers or refers inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying providers of patients’ arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording, and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information (HIPAA Compliance).
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, and reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Hours: All chiropractic assistants are required to work Monday-Friday, with expectations of rotating Saturday hours. Your exact shift schedule is up to the discretion of each location’s Office Manager.
Healthcare Benefits for Full-Time Employees: After a 90-day probationary period, all full-time employees are eligible to apply for our Highmark healthcare benefits package!
Chiropractic Assistant Qualifications:
- Team Player Attitude!
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
- Problem Solving
- Medical Billing Experience (Preferred)
- MUST BE POSITIVE!