IV therapy is a great way to:
- Increase energy
- Decrease stress
- Improve hydration
- Regulate the immune system
- Treat autoimmune flare ups
- Improve skin quality
- Help reduce headaches
- Improve symptoms of depression
- Improve record time for athletes
- Improve athletic performance and endurance
- Relieve allergies, colds and flu symptoms (and shorten duration)
IV therapy works by bypassing gut to get vitamins and nutrients directly into blood. Most chronically ill patients have severe gut dysfunction and this method of treatment works faster in more acute situations to speed up absorption of nutrients. Even healthy patients who eat fairly well benefit from bypassing the gut in order to replenish missing nutrients. It can improve chronic symptoms more rapidly.
Examples of chronic disease it helps treat:
Colitis / Crohns
Depression adrenal dysfunction
A minimum of 4 days is required to schedule IV's. Deposits are taken at the time of scheduling, as these are compounded to order.
Myers’ Cocktail $270/injection
- Contains: Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin B complex with B6 & B12, Vitamin C, and my formula adds Glutathione.
- Uses: provides overall hydration, acts as an antioxidant, improves bone health, boosts immunity, and is energy boosting.
- Recommended for patients with: chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, adrenal dysfunction, malabsorption or any patient that just needs a quick boost for a flight, or special event, or is under unusual temporary stress.
Anti-inflammatory/Antioxidant/Immune Enhancing Cocktail $395/injection
- Contains: Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Germanium, Zinc, Vitamin B complex with B6 and B12, and Glutathione
- Uses: this formulation uniquely combines basic Myers vitamins with the addition of germanium, zinc. This therapy provides enhanced immune boosting with antiviral effects from the germanium. It also provides more intense antioxidant and anti-inflammatory results.
- Recommended for patients with the following concerns: auto-immune disease, cancer, liver disease, chronic constipation, chronic fatigue, heavy metal toxicity, malnutrition, chemotherapy, cold or flu symptoms, or other viral infections.
Neuromuscular Cocktail $295/injection
- Contains: Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Glutathione, and Taurine
- Uses: this formulation contains Taurine, an essential amino acid that the body does not produce on its own. It is vital to maintain healthy heart muscle and healthy vascular tone, it is required for healthy liver function, it is anti-aging, it supports cognition and healthy brain function, it also enhances physical endurance, it supports skeletal muscle health and it helps maintain optimum eye health.
- Recommended for the following patients with: macular degeneration, glaucoma, hypertension, hypothyroid, congestive heart failure or heart disease, high cholesterol , neuromuscular conditions, or endurance athletes. ( ***it can NOT be used for patients with bipolar disease or
Glutathione Therapies $240/10ml injection and $420 /50ml injection
- Contains: Glutathione
- Uses: to improve overall gut health, aid in the body’s detoxification, support liver health, improve neuro-cognitive function, it is anti-aging, and it boosts immunity.
- Recommended for: liver disease, Parkinson’s, asthma, gut dysfunction, or environmental illness patients. (*** G-6-PD deficient patients must alert physician of their condition…certain formulas should be avoided).
Dr. Lisa DiRenzo is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at our Newark Location (550 Stanton Christiana Rd | Suite 302) or at
The Birth Center: Holistic Women's Healthcare (620 Churchmans Crossing | Suite 101 | Newark, DE 19713) on Monday mornings.