Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
As we are growing, Pure Wellness is always looking for professional and courteous licensed massage therapists, to provide patients with a variety of massage services. The licensed massage therapist will consult with each patient, to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services.
Each therapist will assist patients with inquiries and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
To ensure success, you must assist patients with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages, and ensure patient retention. Preferred candidates are friendly, guest-oriented, and dexterous.
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized massage space.
- Setting up massage rooms and work-stations and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing and executing all listed massage techniques.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of work experience as a licensed massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, trigger point, sports, deep tissue massage, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.