Brenda Fairchild, DC
Dr. Brenda Fairchild is not your average chiropractor. She has a unique understanding and experience that she infuses into every aspect of your experience. After working as a medical x-ray technician in trauma centers and cardiac cath labs for 12 years, Dr. Brenda found her calling in Chiropractic care. Upon completing school, she became pregnant with Madelyn Jaymes. Chiropractic care helped to heal her lower back pain and helped get Maddy into a better position so that she had the most room to develop her brain and spine.
Dr. Brenda then became specialized in women’s health, pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic care. She is also Board Certified in Pediatric and Pregnancy Chiropractic Care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and Academy of Family Practice as well as a post doctorate certificate with Master’s Elite Mentorship Program(MEMP). The MEMP program entails, epigenetics, neuronutrition, microbiome(gut health), methylation, as well as metabolic and mitochondrial dysfunction. I fuse the chiropractic adjustment with functional healthcare to heal the body as a whole. Dr. Brenda has also authored 2 books: Why Didn’t My Pediatrician Tell Me That? Alternative Solutions for Healthy Growing Families and The Crunchy Mom’s Hands on Guide to Pregnancy.
Dr. Brenda is one of the few chiropractors in the state of Delaware who is Webster Certified.
Dr. Brenda has a passion for helping women who suffer from chronic fatigue. It was from her own health issues that she found that she was in adrenal failure and suffered from hypothyroidism. She has also healed herself from Lyme Disease and Epstein Barr without a single antibiotic or medicine. It can be done. After going to doctor after doctor, none of them could tell Dr. Brenda what was wrong. All of her lab results were “normal” so she was pronounced in perfect health. It took a fellow chiropractor to get her the treatment she needed to get her feeling amazing and full of energy again. Now it is Dr. Brenda’s MISSION to help other women with the same problems through Chiropractic care and functional healthcare.
Life is too short to not have the energy to do the things you want to do!
Dr. Brenda’s daughter Madelyn is a wonderful example of the power of pediatric chiropractic care. Maddy is now 10, and has never been on an antibiotic, never had an ear infection, and maybe gets sick 1-2 times a year as she should. Maddy has struggled with anxiety and has some spectrum traits. As a mom and chiropractor, Dr. Brenda has traveled the country and worked with the best doctors to heal Maddy and passes on her knowledge to patients. Maddy is happy and healthy and it is Dr. Brenda’s passion to help all children to be as healthy as they can be.
Dr. Brenda’s mission is to make sure every child is aligned because they deserve better!
In Dr. Brenda’s spare time, she loves to spend time with her husband Joe and their 10-year-old daughter Madelyn Jaymes. Everyone enjoys going to the park to play, riding bikes, and going for walks outside. We are looking forward to getting a puppy so we can train to be a therapy dog. We have also enjoyed spending time outdoors in our Aliner camper named Alice getting our natural Vitamin D. She loves going to concerts and listening to country music.
Degrees and Affiliations
- Post Doctorate, Board Certified in Pediatric Chiropractic and Pregnancy Care (CACCP)
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Bachelor of Science Anatomy (BS)
- Bachelor of Science Health and Wellness (BS)
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Arts Sociology (BA)
- Radiology Technologist Certificate (ARRT)(R)(M)
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association/Academy of Family Practice
- Webster Technique Certification
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Certificate (2 year post doctorate) Master’s Elite Mentorship Program(MEMP) : neuronutrition, neutrigenomics, microbiome(gut health), methylation, metabolic and mitochondrial dysfunction, chronic/stealth infections, PANS/PANDAS, hormone and mood disorders, and Tethered Oral Tissues(TOTs or lip and tongue ties)
- IN PROCESS: certification in Functional Neurodevelopment and Development Nutrition. (focus on preconception to first 5 years of life)
- IN PROCESS: Certificate with Functional Medicine University
- Certified Doula from Doulas of North America (DONA International)
- Certificate in Spinning Babies Workshop for pregnancy and breech education
- Constant Training on Functional Healthcare (Sensory, Neurology, Methylation, Mitochondria, Genome, Epigenetics, and Microbiome)
- American Pregnancy Association Member
- Midwifery training from Amherst Homebirth Midwifery