Ken Decker, D.C.
• 1996 – University of Delaware, Newark, DE
• 1992 – Dover High School – High School Diploma
• 2010 – Owner/Partner of Pure Wellness – Smyrna, DE
• 2001 – Associate Chiropractor of Camp Chiropractic – Middletown, DE
• 1998 – Chiropractic Intern of Life University Clinics, Atlanta, Marietta & Woodstock, GA
Licensures & Certifications
• Delaware Chiropractic License
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Associations & Memberships
• Delaware Chiropractic Services Network
• Cox Distraction
• Extremity Adjustment
Outside of the practice, Dr. Decker enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons. He is also an avid sports fan dedicated to his Philly teams. During his 8+ years serving the MOT area he was active as both sponsor and participant in local softball and bowling leagues. He also has stayed active in the community through membership in the Rotary club and as a volunteer with the Meals-on-Wheels program.