Pure Wellness Acupuncturist
To be a successful Pure Wellness acupuncturist, you should demonstrate compassion, possess knowledge of laws and regulations, and a strong interest in alternative medicine. Ultimately, a top-notch acupuncturist should be accredited, equipped with proven acupuncturist experience, and strong analytical skills.
- Treating patients with needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and supplements.
- Assessing patients to make diagnoses.
- Collating medical histories.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Analyzing physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitoring progress.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- Accreditation as an acupuncturist.
- License to practice acupuncture.
- Good analytical skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.