Michael Giambertone, D.C.
• 2019 – Associate Chiropractor of Pure Wellness
• 2003 – Private Practice – Amityville, NY
• 2001 – Associate Chiropractor, Turner Chiropractic – Elmhurst, NY
• 1998 – Chiropractic Intern of Life University Clinics, Atlanta, Marietta & Woodstock, GA
Licensures & Certifications
• Delaware Chiropractic License
• New York Chiropractic License
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Associations & Memberships
• Delaware Chiropractic Services Network
• Cox Distraction
• Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
• Extremity Adjustment
Dr. Giambertone specializes in a whole-body approach to healthcare. An athlete himself, he understands the importance and psyche of getting back to action as soon as possible, from the professional, to the weekend warrior, to the couch potato. He has over 11 years of experience as a professional health and lifestyle coach with powerful weight loss and optimal health systems. Outside of the office, Dr. Giambertone enjoys spending time with his wife, experiencing the great outdoors, is a self-proclaimed sports addict and loves all things nutrition including cooking delicious healthy meals.